
Hi! This is Leanna's Sister Kim.
SShhh, Leanna doesn't know I am here.
Don't tell her either. ;-)
Leanna has been busy so I thought I would do a quick "guest" post for her. They are facing a tough time again and I really hate that it is so close to Christmas AGAIN! Ugh! I am frustrated about it so I KNOW they are. Don had to go back into the hospital. He was in there for 3 days and will be out of work for 2-3 weeks.
Yes, I know what you are thinking....wasn't he just in the hospital? Well, it seems like it but it was 11 months ago. If you recall he was in the hospital over Thanksgiving last year and here we are in Nov. again. I am sure Leanna will be on here soon to give more details but they were talking about letting him rest up for a few weeks and then do the surgery they said before they weren't going to do. I know that Donny is frightened about that but I also know he doesn't want to go to the hospital every 11 months or so and be out of work for a couple of months. In addition to the normal stress and strain of having a family member sick and suffering there is also the financial aspect.
This family needs prayer! Please, pray for them. They are concerned about the next several weeks and months. As you can imagine having no work pay check for several weeks and then having surgery with no income during the 5-6 week recovery period is pretty scary for them. The last time this happened they lost their house!
As the "big sister" in this family I am concerned about Leanna and her precious family. If anyone wants to send them a card of encouragement in addition to your prayers I know that would mean a lot. If you want their address just contact me or Leanna. If you are reading this post you probably know one of us and can email us.
Since Donny just got out of the hospital they decided the children NEEDED to go have some fun. They got to go trick-or-treating and this was the first year for baby Zackery to dress up. Isn't he a super cute baby clown???
Thanks for your prayers! They work!







No comments:
Post a Comment