Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Nov. Update!

Photo of Jordan with his new hair cut
Before I begin my update I have to say, my sister is pretty slick. However, she is also very loving to her sister and family. Thank you sis for sneaking on here!! I love you! You will never know what your asking for prayers means.
Now before I begin to cry here is the update at current: Don sees the surgeon one last time this Tues the 18th before surgery. They have scheduled him for Dec 10th. They plan to have him inpatient for a week so long as there are no surprises. Then he will be home 6 to 8 weeks to heal. He went into the hospital on Oct 26th and was there five days (he was ready to come home. ) Since then he has been unable to return to work and will remain off until mid Jan 2009. We thank each of you for your prayers and ask if you would please keep on. We are scared and nervous already with his surgery and now we are back in the same position as last time financially. We have applied for food assistance and were approved (just waiting for the card.) We were able to get our van payment differed until Jan. We are praying over our utility bills the most right now. Thanks to an angle we were able to pay our Insurance. Thank you to all of you and our love to all. Will keep you posted as much as I can.
Blessings~
Leanna

No comments: